Teguh Hidayat & Partners opens an opportunity for capital market professionals to occupy a position as a Junior and Senior Partner.
- Build Analysis,
- Provide Advice, Consulting, and Training
- Managing Private Investment for High Net Worth Clients (for Senior Partner only).
Requirements for Junior Partner:
- Male/Female, minimum bachelor degree from Department of Economics/Investment/Finance from reputable university, a minimum of 1 year experience in the field of capital markets.
- Have a broad knowledge of fundamental analysis, especially value investing.
- Holding WPPE, or other capital market certificates
- Good looking, able to speak in front of people
- Have a calmness and patience, with proven examples (that you are the type of person who is calm and cannot be easily panic)
- Domicile in Jakarta and surrounding areas
Requirements for Senior Partner: Meet the six requirements above, plus
- Holding WMI, CFA is preferrable
- Minimum of five years experience in capital markets, preferably as investor/fund manager with a proven track record of investment.
Note: In this job you may meet a lot of people (investors, brokers, fund managers, etc), and also travelling throughout Indonesia. Our office is in Citylofts Sudirman, Central Jakarta.